Position: Account Executive
Description: Beasley Broadcasting seeks a financially motivated and high performing Account Executive. If you have ever considered Media Sales, this is an opportunity to work within a dynamic team and grow your career. We offer an environment that invests in training, embraces new technology and rewards creative selling. This is a financially rewarding and exciting opportunity for the right candidate!
Minimum Requirement: Prior sales experience
Education Requirement: College degree preferred
• Strategically targeting clients
• Prospecting and relationship building
• Setting face to face appointments
• Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
• Creatively designing marketing campaigns
• Successful history of media or other outside sales performance
• Computer literacy
• Professional presentation abilities
Closing Date: Until filled
Please send resume including references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Digital Media Account Executive
Description: Your expertise in digital marketing and your sales experience will contribute to the growth of the radio broadcasting industry by focusing on a variety of digital solutions.
• Responsible for developing and supporting the company’s digital sales strategy across all platforms.
• Exceeding company’s budget expectations with new business development.
• Actively prospect via outbound sales calls.
• Conduct a minimum of 10 new business calls weekly.
• Provide revenue reporting, call reports, and business strategy in weekly, monthly, and annual reporting.
• Conduct extensive market research on online advertising and identify relevant market trends.
Requirements: A proven track record of digital sales success and will be able to act as a digital expert and liaison with other departments. Work closely with the Digital Manager to build new streams of revenue locally.
• Minimum of 5 -7+ years of experience in Digital Advertising Sales.
• A book of business that you will tap to shorten your ramp up time and increase your chance for success in this new role
• Thorough knowledge of Digital Advertising standards, practices and technologies.
• Well established contacts with both local accounts and Advertising Agencies.
• Solid Advertising or Marketing acumen.
• Skilled at developing and maintaining client and agency relationships, media planning and buying negotiations.
• Entrepreneurial ability to approach the challenges and opportunities of working in a dynamic industry.
• Expert in digital marketing elements: PPC, Mobile, SEO, SEM, Social Media, etc.
• Stay abreast of additions and changes within this ever changing digital world.
Closing Date: Until filled
Please send resume including references to:
194 NW 187 St
Miami, Fl 33169
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Beasley Broadcast Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.