Watch The Cup Wynwood Stadium at Mana Wynwood #TheQ
Watch The Cup Wynwood Stadium at Mana Wynwood, a pop up stadium in the heart of Wynwood. The biggest World Cup viewing party Miami has seen, just in time to root on team USA. It’s 35,000 square feet is filled with soccer fields, food vendors, bars, bleachers, pool ball, lounge seating, live entertainment, 12 HDTV’s and a 240 inch LED screen, allowing guest to feel as if they were in Rio.
Watch The Cup will be giving away Free Beer to the first 500 guests who RSVP online, starting Tuesday, July 1st, 2014.
• Friday July 4, 11 am-8 pm. Matches: TBA vs. TBA, Brazil vs. Colombia (Quarter-Finals)
• Saturday July 5, 11 am-8 pm. Matches: TBA vs. TBA, Netherlands vs. Costa Rica (Quarter Finals)
• Tuesday July 8, 2 pm – 8 pm. Match: TBA vs. TBA (Semi-Finals)
• Wednesday July 9, 2 pm – 8 pm. Match: TBA vs. TBA (Semi-Finals)
• Saturday July 12, 2 pm – Midnight. Match: TBA vs. TBA (3rd Place Match)
Keep listening to QAM for your chance to “Watch the Cup”, the largest World Cup watch party in Miami on the 12th. All the action takes place at Wynwood Stadium, a pop-up stadium in the heart of Miami, Wynwood. You and three guests will be sitting front and center for the World Cup match and have service right at your seats – so you don’t even have to get up. Your prize package will include:
- 4 front row seats
- Unlimited Bud and Bud Light throughout the match
- Catered Lunch for Four
- World Cup paraphernalia
- Water and soda too, but who would want that with unlimited Bud and Bud Light?
The celebration will continue till the finals on July 13, 2014. | Watch The Cup is located at 2nd Ave & 23 Street